Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello Sanity! I have missed you...

I cannot believe that it has been several months since I have blogged! I do miss it and think of posting from time to time but life has been a bit crazy here lately. Not in a bad way, but in a good way that I am going to share more about soon. New life changes, new hobbies, new accomplishments, new projects, yep I am going to have a lot to share in the days to come. But today I want to remind you of something that I needed to be reminded of but did not even realize it. Pull up a chair and lets have one of those "mama/ child" conversations.
 
So do you ever get tied up in life and you are going through the motions of everyday life making sure to get everything done that you forget to take time for the people in your life? I had a wake up call today that reminded me of that. Without going into detail, the meaning of it all is if we do all these tasks but we do not show love to those around us, eventually all we will be left with are the tasks and not the people. You see, if we do not show love, the things we do are just that, things. We can push people out of our lives without even meaning to when we do not take time to nurture the relationship. The things that we do not get to today, will still be there tomorrow. They do not have feelings. But those around us do and when we ignore them and their needs to focus on the things, we communicate they are not important to us.
 
So here is the deal. I am making sure to somehow, someway, communicate feelings of love to those I love everyday in some small manageable way. Maybe a longer hug, a game of tag or a foot rub but you can bet its something. Will you join me?
 
Let's Live to Love!
 
"..if I have such complete faith that I can move mountains but I don’t have love, I’m nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:2

1 comment:

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...