Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Life Happened!

Yes I know it has been a whole 10 days since I last posted! Life happened! My grandfather fell and broke his hip and had to have surgery. He is going okay now but has been moved to a nursing home. Ian, my middle son, has had fits coughing that just would not quit and would leave him well, to say it nicely, upchucking. We were at the doctor with him and they discovered he has asthma. He is on breathing treatments every four hours for a week and is doing MUCH better! My school semester started this last week so I am trying to get back in the grove there. To sum it up...... LIFE HAPPENED! Still been in the creating mood though so I have some great stuff in store for you! Stay tuned! Can you believe January is almost over???? Me either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...