Sunday, June 28, 2015

Beginning The Journey

Okay so it's time to admit it. I am over weight. But about two weeks ago I decided to stop wishing and start doing something about it. Today I will share with you what I have been doing and allow you to jump in on the journey if you like. Who knows, maybe we both need the motivation to keep going forward! If you would like to lose some weight too, lets do this together. IMAGINE YOURSELF (MYSELF) IN 6 MONTHS!! Let's get started.
First things first- we need to get some accurate information about what kind of shape we really are in. I found a weight chart that is based upon frame size.You can find this wonderful guide by clicking on the picture.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/info/obesity/how-much-should-i-weigh.php

To find out how big your frame is so that you can figure out what your healthy weight range is can be done by measuring your wrist. You can get that information by clicking the picture below.

I am sure you have heard about the importance on having a narrow waistline. To find out what your waist size should be you can find this handy chart to print by clicking on the picture. 

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/01/05/vitamin-d-health-benefits.aspx
Now that we have all the information it's time to get real with ourselves. I need to lose 25 pounds and 14 inches off my waist to be healthy. And I have a plan to get there! Come back tomorrow to find out more! 
So far I have come to here.

What about you? Do you need to loose some weight or inches? Join in the journey with me. Let's work on getting healthy!

**UPDATE- Jump over to My Life Update to see my after photos! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...