Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pay Attention!

Now that we are starting our weight loss journey together it is time to first lay down a rule- PAY ATTENTION to your body! Do not do anything crazy or extreme. No crash dieting, no extreme changes, no crazy or unsafe exercise. I noticed as I did my sit ups that I had a little "knot" that would pop up in the middle of my stomach. I watched and noticed over time it was getting larger- time to talk to the ole doctor. So I did and guess what. It is a hernia! Now I have to set up surgery to get it repaired. I could have caused a lot of damage and pain later down the road if I would have ignored it. Pay attention to your body guys and gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There- It's Been A While!

Well hey there dear! How you been? Hasn't our world been just crazy here lately!? So much has happened since I last posted but I have tr...